Friday, May 17, 2013

Pray That I May Do God's Will


Dear Friends in Christ,

I was informed that I have been selected by the National Council of Catholic Women Nominating Committee to run for the position of President-Elect serving a two-year term, 2013 - 2015. 
 
I offer my God-given gifts to "unite Catholic women of the USA, to develop their spiritual growth and leadership potential, and to motivate and assist them to act upon current issues in the Church and society" (NCCW Bylaws II.I(a)).
 
Empowered by the Holy Spirit and guided by Our Mother of Good Counsel, may we grow in faith, share with others our hope, and be witnesses of Jesus' love as an apostolate of the laity.   Together, with the grace of God, we can secure the future of NCCW as a vital service to women and the Church.

Please pray that I may always do God's will.  Thank you for your support and encouragement.  God bless you!

In Christ Jesus,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed and may be edited before publication.